Monday, January 26, 2009

A few days off

I had to take a few days off to take in all the action on Capitol Hill. I think I have finally come to the conclusion that President Obama is making so many changes so quickly so that the conservative media in this country won't be able to pick on one thing too long. Ther's no time for debate or criticism. As soon as he makes one policy blunder or painfully dishonest executive order he's on to making another. He's bumrushing us. This administration has the full blitz package going and we're reading it like Donavan McNabb against the Cardinals.
Probably the thing that upset me the most this week was an interview I heard with Senator Abstain......... I mean McCain. The nicest Maverick the west has ever known. When asked about the potential nomination of Bill Lynn for Secretary of Defense. The man who was a lobbyist for Raytheon is going to be allowed into the administration that just signed an executive order that bans lobbyists from his administration. Hmmm? That's for another time though. I want to focus on Senator Refrain. He basically said " I don't like it" then said "I think we need to move forward and nominate him." Are you kidding me? It makes me wonder how much different things would have been had he won the election. He would have been so busy running around trying not to upset anyone he would of forgotten the people he was elected to serve just like he is now.
Let me say that I have a lot of respect for the Senators service. I owe him and millions more for the freedoms I enjoy for now. But if he doesn't toughen up along with a lot of others in the Republican party then his capture and torture will mean much less than it has to this point. Those freedoms he so valiantly fought for are being stolen away right under our noses and we can't get a voice in Washington to speak for us. They all just want to get along. Why don't a group of you remember what conservatism is, get some spine and stop the gentlelady from San Francisco dead in her tracks. You mean to tell me there's nothing you can do. Use your overblown budgets and start doing daily press conferences that spell out exactly what she's doing every day. Be honest. Don't use that ridiculous politic speak. Same with Harry Reid. Call him out. You underestimate the power of the American people. Almost 50,000,000 voted against Obama's plans and the philosophies of Pelosi and Reid. Give us a chance to use our voice. There's almost nothing we can do when you won't stand up for this great country.
Take your responsibilities seriously. I don't want to hear how blessed you all feel to serve us. You feel blessed because of the pampering and attention you get. If you were really humbled to serve you would actually do so and not roll over and die anytime you think it's getting a little to heated. If you can't then move out of the way and make room for someone who can.
There is 5 days of pent up frustration. Everyone needs to remember it's not "Powerless for the People" it's "Power to the People." What say you? (thank you Mr. Oreilly)

No comments:

Post a Comment